Friday 22 June 2012

Never give up on a good thing

Well....can't believe the end of year show has finally taken place! Apologies for not actually adding anything to this blog for yonks and yonks (is anyone actually reading this to apologise to...if not then I am a) either talking to myself or b) hearing voices both of which would mean I need help) but I have been 'snowed under' as they say...or maybe 'rained under/off' (this is Manchester after all). Anyway, products have been made, hair has fallen out and the house hasn't been cleaned for several weeks now as the only thing that has been on my mind has been the end of year show or EOYS as I like to call it...SAY IT OUT LOUD....IT SOUNDS THE WAY I FEEL! Seriously though, I have thoroughly enjoyed getting everything together for the show, regardless of the stress it has caused me! A Stress List is being posted in the next blog as a final cathartic attempt at ridding myself of the remnants of the cortisol swimming around my brain and body.. 0000..

No comments:

Post a Comment